expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 24 August 2013

A.R. Murugadoss Working on a script for Arya

Tamil filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss, known for films such as "Ghajini" and "Thuppakki", Friday said he is working on a script for actor Arya.

"Arya has been asking me to direct him for many years, but I have asked him to act in my home production first. Since has acted in my production venture ('Raja Rani'), I have started working on a script for him," Murugadoss told reporters at the audio launch of Tamil romantic-comedy "Raja Rani".

Directed by debutant Atlee Kumar, "Raja Rani" is jointly produced by Murugadoss and Fox Star Studios. The multi-starrer film features Arya, Jai, Nayanthara, Nazriya Nizam, Sathyan, Sathyaraj and Santhanam in important roles.

Speaking at the event, Arya said: "I have always wanted to work with Murugadoss sir. I hope I get that opportunity soon".

No comments:

Post a Comment